During the school holiday periods we programme a selection of workshops and courses across a variety of creative disciplines for children and young people aged 2 to 16 years. These exciting courses take place both on site, at our centres, and off site at venues around the borough of Tandridge.
Holiday activities will be listed here and can also be found on our Brochures page.
Children’s Holiday Activities Terms & Conditions
For all activities:
- We are not able to refund for sessions that are missed or cancelled by attendees but these can be transferred to a third party.
- Photographs may be taken of holiday activities by Tandridge Trust staff, or professional photographers booked by Tandridge Trust, for Tandridge Trust publicity purposes. If any parent has any concerns, please contact the course leader.
- All children 12 years and under must be signed in/out by a responsible adult.
- Staff must be informed at the time of signing in if a different person is picking the child up.
- Tandridge Trust reserves the right to cancel sessions; a minimum of 48 hours’ notice will be given to the attendee.
- In the interests of safety, no spectators are permitted in activities unless agreed by the course leader.
- All equipment will be provided, however lunch and drink will be required where stated.
- We can provide packed lunches at an additional cost, please state when booking.
- Full payment is required with your booking.
- Tandridge Trust shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any property during sessions.
- An additional consent form will need to be completed for any child with medical requirements.
- A parent/guardian must be present at all swimming activities for children under 8.
- Tandridge Trust does not accept responsibility for your child’s welfare outside of the hours advertised for each course or workshop.
Our promise to you:
- All our staff are trained and experienced in working with children and young people.
- All Tandridge Trust course leaders have completed an enhanced disclosure for the Criminal Records Bureau.
- All sites and activities are assessed for Health & Safety and, where necessary, registered with the appropriate bodies.
- First Aid qualified personnel will be on hand at every activity.